For many working people, their 401(k) plan is their largest investment account. They count on it to provide them with a comfortable income during retirement. However, these plans have become very complex and the choices often leave people confused about which investment choices are best for them.
Do you find yourself asking these questions:
- Which investments in the plan are right for me?
- How much should I be saving?
- When can I retire?
- What should I do with my old 401(k) after I leave the company or retire?
If you have these or any other questions about your 401(k) plan, we can help.
Our process looks like this:
- First, we schedule an appointment with you for a “discovery” meeting. During this meeting we review your situation, your concerns, your 401(k) plan and investment options, and your retirement goals and expectations. A meeting like this generally lasts about an hour.
- After the discovery meeting, we get to work reviewing your plan and all of its investment options. Then we put together an investment plan within your 401(k) that makes sense for you given your situation, goals and expectations. Depending on how many investment options you have and how complex your personal situation is, this process generally takes us three to eight hours.
- After we create your recommended investment plan, we schedule a follow-up appointment with you. During this meeting we review our recommendations with you and assist you with any questions you have about implementing it. This meeting is generally brief, 30 minutes or less.
- We recommend you review your 401(k) investments and investment plan at least annually, unless there are any major changes in your life that would affect your retirement plans (such as a birth, death, marriage or divorce).
Because we believe so strongly that everybody should have a sound investment plan for their 401(k), our initial offer – with the discovery meeting, creation of your customized investment plan and recommendation review – is priced at only $500 – a significant discount over our hourly rate. Plus, for the first 25 people who contact us and mention that they saw this page, we'll reduce or offer to $401 - an extra $99 off!
If you’d like to schedule a consultation or ask additional questions, please call (757)638-5490 or e-mail email@example.com.